Advanced Macrame Wall Hanging Pattern Download
with Free Beginner Guide and Macrame Knots Video Tutorial
Welcome to the Mary Maker Studio Signature pattern series, here you will learn not only to create the beautiful Wall Hanging ‘NECTAR’ but you will gain behind the scenes tips and tricks that you can take into your future pieces. You will be carefully guided through the process of crafting the knots, structuring fine pattern work, creating layers, securing linking layers and adding body. Learn secrets along the way that make your pieces stand out, give you confidence and inspire you!
I hold a Degree in Visual Arts, a Masters in Education and over 15 Years of Education and Teaching experience within the Creative Arts. Here, my love of Education and Macrame unite for you!
Unlike many Macrame patterns, I give you full permission to recreate and sell this piece in small volumes as long as credit for the pattern is given to Mary Maker Studio.
This PDF Pattern Includes:
- Getting started with Macrame guide
- Photo knot guide with added written instructions
- Video knot guide link (internet needed)
- Easy-to-follow 'NECTAR' pattern, photos with written instructions
- Behind the scenes tips and explanations along the way as to why we do what we do
- Storewide discounts to the Mary Maker Studio store
- Storewide discounts to Macrame Supply stores in the US and UK
This pattern does not include supplies, you will require 465m of 5mm Cotton String (around 2.5 depending on supplier)
* I have used and recommend my 5mm Luxe Cotton Single Strand String, i stock a large selection of colours to choose from, choosing one is the hardest part!
* This will be sent to the email address provided at checkout, please ensure this is correct, look for typos :)
Are you after a slightly easier pattern before trying Nectar? I have that too, click here to start, or up-skill your macrame making!
Join our Macrame Community!
I would love to see you on our 'Macrame Movement' Facebook group which has thousands of active members giving advice, talking all things fibre. This is a great place to ask questions, gain inspiration and make like minded fibre friends.
If you wish to come to a face-to-face workshop i hold these monthly from my art studio in Kiama and regularly travel Australia bringing my love for fibre art with me. Make contact and i'm sure we can find something that suits.