- Beginner / Advanced Macrame Workshops
- Signature Macra'weave and Mandala Workshops
- Intensive one-on-one tuition
- Hens Days
- Baby Showers
What you will learn
- How to tie macrame knots
- How to select the correct macrame cord and cut correct lengths
- How to create original patterns
- How to price your pieces and tackle social media exposure
- How to take photos that showoff your work
How Education is my passion! I regularly host beginner Macramé workshops for interested and creative souls where my aim is to ignite the love of learning and creation within our positive and encouraging atmosphere. Like many art forms, Macramé is highly addictive. All students leave with a finished piece, endless ideas and the knotting ‘bug’. I sell a variety of rope at my workshops to enable your creative journey to continue.
Professionally, I am a university qualified Visual Arts Educator and over the past 13 years I have led a variety of Visual Arts skill based training and development workshops to secondary students, professional colleagues and contemporary art practitioners. Facilitating the empowerment of knowledge, community and connection through the Arts is very important to me, and a basis for my art practice and teaching.
Please contact me to find out about my upcoming workshops and the possibility of hosting one in your own town. I have held both macramé and drawing workshops as alternatives for hens parties and baby showers… do you have an idea? I would love to work on it with you!